zondag 3 maart 2013

Some Bunny Loves you

Good Morning, Good Afternoon or for European people, Good evening !
Hope your weekend was relaxed and that you enjoyed it like I did.
It's about time to make some new cards this weekend.. and so I did. You all know I love the stamps of Tiddly Inks. They are adorable ! And they are very fun to color.
I did use the digital stamp 'Some Bunny Loves You' and I will enter this card  for the Tiddly Inks Challenge #104 - Inky Critters  The image is moving.. because I made my own wobbly spring :) LOL
I thought it is something different.
 I also want to enter this Card to the CHALLENGE #63 ANY2013
And I want to enter this Card to the Ribbon Girl Blog Challenge -Challenge March - 'add ribbon or twine'

I colored the image with my Copics. And used old pieces of paper. Its a simply design, but I think it really suits this cute image.  The image really put a smile on my face. I had bunnies myself .. and It makes me think of them again. They are so soft, sweet, fluffy.. and mine were so cuddly.
Enjoy




7 opmerkingen:

Emmy zei

Wow!! Love the clean and simple style!! Gorgeous!
Thank you for playing with us at tiddly inks!

Loopylou. zei

hiyah Priscilla!
oh my gosh I so love this! I have some of those wobbles so I can just imagine how super cute wryn looks when she is wibbly wobbly!!
Thank you so much for popping in and sharing it with us over on the Tiddly inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Unknown zei

Adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Andrea zei

Lovely card, gorgeous! thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl challenge

Karen zei

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at CMC.

Karen

Unknown zei

the cards you make are so cute. i've never tried copic markers, are they hard to use?

love, moon
blog | twitter

Priscilla Waker zei

HI Moon,

When you practice with Copics and when you start with them, make sure you have a few sets of good colors so you can actually work with the shading etc instead of random colors. :) I learn every time more and more.. but I love it ! :) You should maybe try to do a class , so you get comfy with them.
There are many sites and blogs how to start with them and what the best colors is to start with or what works well. ;)
Love Priscilla