dinsdag 13 november 2012

Imagine


I finally finished my Fairy Tale card.
I really enjoyed coloring her and making the card. I found special paper that matches the Fairy Tale theme I think. I colored her with my Copis. And I add some roses. I also added some pearls for her dress and some glitter for her shoes , bow and dress. Inside of the card there is a cute house and the key I have added in the front tied up. 
Hope you like my card as much as I liked it making it. 
I enter this card for the :

6 opmerkingen:

arjette zei

Wat heb je dat onwijs leuk gemaakt!!! Je digi is super ingekleurd!!

gr. arjette.

Loopylou. zei

oh thats awesome! love that tent fold and the colour of her dress
Thank you so much for sharing your it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Berry zei

Fab work thanks for playing at Saturated canary this time hugs Rebekah xx

Debs zei

so pretty..love the colour of her dress and the added sparkles :0)..thanks for sharing with us at SCC Hugs Debs x

Priscilla Waker zei

Thanks so much for all the compliments ;)

Jane zei

This is soooooo pretty! Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges xx