donderdag 7 maart 2013

Tiddly Ink Challenge #105 CAS

Thursday again. My week is so far really good, but very busy. I did managed to make a card for the Tiddly Ink Challenge #105 CAS
It was Clean and Simple.. and I hope this card will suit the requirements. I totally adore this digistamp and normally I'm not so into green, but I think it looks pretty cute this time.
I colored her with my copics, and used green and white cardstock and a striped piece of paper white and green to match the colors.
Let me know what you think :)
Love Priscilla

7 opmerkingen:

Leah's Crafty Life zei

Priscilla I think this is perfect!!! The green is SO gorgeous, and your design is just stellar!! Love this card! Thanks so much for joining us over at Tiddly Inks CAS challenge!!
Hugs,
Leah

Unknown zei

Priscilla, your card is absolutely CAS! It is so gorgeous with all the greens and so clean. I love the rounded corners too. I'm so glad you joined us this week at Tiddly Inks - I might just have to steal this layout. :D

ccroll zei

Perfection!! Love it!

Alyce Kit and Clowder zei

so cute!~! i love this little wryn and the sentiment is perfect :) thanks so much for playing with us at tiddlyinks this week aswell :D

Unknown zei

Priscilla, this card is stunning and although I'm not usually into green either I think you have totally rocked "Green" and the challenge! Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Xx

Loopylou. zei

squeeeeee!! priscilla I LOVE this!!!! its awesome! love how you did the sentiment!!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Priscilla Waker zei

Wow thanks so much for all the love ! :) I'm flattered. *blushing*