woensdag 7 november 2012

Pink Ribbon Girl

I just finished my card in time for some Challenges. 
It's the first time I enter so who knows. :) 
I did my best. I used for the stamp a Saturated Canary digi (Bobbie Love) from amazing artist Krista. 
I used some paper I had for ages.. and I used some nestabilities with the bigshot. 
I added a rose for the hair. And I add some wings self made and added glitter on it. 
I used Flowers and a pearl.

I will be enter the following Challenges:
CuteCardThursday #241 (Fairies & Angels)
FuzzyandFancy (Pearls & Flowers) 







11 opmerkingen:

Liza zei

Gorgeous card, lovely image and card design.

Liza x

Wishcraft zei

This is gorgeous! Fab design, love the image and all your pretty details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jane zei

This is so pretty!Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x

Loopylou. zei

just beautiful, the layers are great too.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Bev zei

Totally gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this week x

Tonya zei

This is so beautiful. Gorgeous coloring.

Priscilla Waker zei

Thanks so much for the compliments ;)

arjette zei

Gorgeous card Priscilla!!! Your coloring is awesome!!
Thanks for becoming a folower on my blog, love to read what you think of my creations!
Hope you have a nice weekend!

gr. Arjette

Bernadet zei

this is so beautiful Priscilla!!.
Great details!

marijke zei

Wat leuk dat je mijn beide blogs volgt, ben meteen even hier gaan spieken en wow wat maak jij mooie creaties zeg

Unknown zei

love this!!! it is so beautifully done<3.
xx