zondag 7 april 2013

Dreaming of Summer days

Wow it's been for ever .., but I have been so sick , busy and just didn't had the energy or time to be creative. 
It April and I don;t know how about you , but I'm so ready for summer. Tilda too. She is hopping around in her bunny outfit. I know this stamp was for Easter, but I think I can also use it as a spring card. ;) I colored her with copics. Added ribbon and a sentiment stamp from Lilli of the Valley.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

 I hope you the card as uch as I did making it. 
xo Pil 


3 opmerkingen:

Alexandra♥ zei

Very delicate & sweet :)

MS_1969 zei

What à beauty xxxx

Brita zei

What a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Marvelous Magnolia and hope to see you soon.
Hugs, Brita