donderdag 21 maart 2013

The world is full of Magic

Thursday already. Just woke up.. had a nice coffee.. and watched some morning shows on tv. My throat is hurting and i feel like a cold is coming. So hopefully I can avoid the flu. I have a very busy weekend starting Friday. So I can;t have the flu yet lol
My driver lessons are going good. My instructor said I'm still on schedule and that I book progress. I feel more confident then I felt last week, so that's a plus lol Only thing is I think the car is big as a truck, so I'm afraid to crash the side mirrors hahah

Last Sunday I did made a cute card with one of my favorite digi's of Krista (Saturated Canary)
I want to enter this card to the following Challenges:
Saturated Canary Challenge #39 - Read all about it

Hope you like the card as much as I do. :)

1 opmerking:

Loopylou. zei

omg this is gorgeous. I hope you feel a bit better today sweetie.
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge
hugs Lou xxx