maandag 11 maart 2013

Manic Monday

I'm so excited that you take the time to read my posts and also take time to comment. It really brightens my day when I wake up and see some new comments and even some new followers:-) so thank you so much for that.
Maybe you didn't know this, but I'm a big fan of series. I LOVE the walking dead, nashville, touch, 24, greys anatomy, sons of anarchy etc! While I'm in Freezing Holland I still can watch my series, because I have a Slingplayer. Woohoo its awesome. You buy the device, connect, download the app and watch! It's my own tv and I have remote in my screen. I can even enter my tv on demand and my DVR player:-)
So I'm up to date with my series and watch the morning news while having dinner:-) 
I want to share a photo taken in Oxnard,CA on the beach! I'm dying for some sun!
I posted this with BlogGo again .. and I LOVE it. If your on the road., or you dont have your photos on your computer and want to make a blog post it's so easy to use this app. 


Geen opmerkingen: